Connecting the port community…
In lieu of the APP’s 107th Annual Conference (now scheduled for August, 2021 in Nanaimo, Canada), we are pleased to present our first “Pacific Ports” Magazine.
In addition to our Member’s Directory and Port Member activity updates, we have a strong roster of industry leaders. For example:
- Todd Hirsch, Vice President and Chief Economist, ATB Financial — Four COVID-19 scenarios for the global economy.
- Christy Coffy, Vice President of Operations, Maritime Transportation System ISAC — Cybersecurity.
- David Bolduc, Executive Director, Green Marine — Port environmental sustainability.
- Captain Stephen Brown, Principal, West Pacific Marine — From the ship’s point of view: Laying up is not a simple matter.
- Jay Rainaldi, Director, Government Solutions, Yardi Systems — Technology trends in port management.
- And much more!
Pacific Ports Magazine provides a unique opportunity for businesses to stay connected to this very important target market. Produced in both print and digital versions, Pacific Ports Magazine is mailed to member and non-member ports as well as key stakeholders (terminal operators, shipping lines, government agencies, etc.) throughout the Pacific; will be emailed directly to over 2,000 valid email addresses; shared to a social media audience of over 2,500; and featured on the APP’s new website: pacificports.org.
Watch this space for information on the next issue!