Connecting the port community…
In lieu of the APP’s 107th Annual Conference (now scheduled for August, 2021 in Nanaimo, Canada), we are producing our first “Pacific Ports” Magazine.
In addition to an expanded Member’s Directory and Port Member activity updates, we have a strong roster of industry leaders. For example:
- Todd Hirsch, Vice President and Chief Economist, ATB Financial — Four COVID-19 scenarios for the global economy.
- Christy Coffy, Vice President of Operations, Maritime Transportation System ISAC — Cybersecurity.
- David Bolduc, Executive Director, Green Marine — Port environmental sustainability.
- Bruce Lambert, Gateway Director, Pacific Northwest & Alaska, Maritime Administration — Update from MARAD.
- Captain Stephen Brown, Principal, West Pacific Marine — From the ship’s point of view: Laying up is not a simple matter.
- Jay Rainaldi, Director, Government Solutions, Yardi Systems — Technology trends in port management.
- And much more!
Pacific Ports Magazine provides a unique opportunity for businesses to stay connected to this very important target market. Produced in both print and digital versions, Pacific Ports Magazine will be mailed to member and non-member ports as well as key stakeholders (terminal operators, shipping lines, government agencies, etc.) throughout the Pacific; will be emailed directly to over 2,000 valid email addresses;shared to a social media audience of over 2,500; and featured on the APP’s new website: pacificports.org.
Please see our MediaKit for more details but note the following deadlines:
- Booking an ad must be done by June 26, 2020.
- Ad material must be received by July 2, 2020.