Communication and marketing opportunities
The overarching goal of the APP is to create a community for ports and supporting stakeholders that fosters good relations and collaboration among members and the maritime industry as a whole. Focused on all three prongs of port control — governance, management and operations, our robust communication and outreach strategies are dedicated to promoting the increased efficiency of ports and harbors.
As you develop your communication and marketing plans for the coming year, we invite you to learn more about opportunities to participate with the APP.
The APP provides a unique opportunity for businesses to stay connected to this very important target market. Our combined audience reaches over 5,000 maritime-focused stakeholders. With print, digital, and face-to-face networking opportunities, the APP has taken a holistic approach to ensuring a voice for the Pacific Port community.
Contact Philippe Critot at +1 323-660-5459 (office) or +1 323-578-2452 (cell) / email@example.com to discuss the best options for you.
Events, networking and relationship building
- Please note that our Winter Conference, previously scheduled for January 2022 will not be held.
- APP Annual Conference — The next APP Annual Conference is tentatively scheduled for July 2022 in Saipan, Commonwealth of the Northern Marian Islands.
- Virtual workshops — Organized themes, such as Port Efficiencies, Environmental Best Practices, and Safety and Security, the APP provides a vehicle for Members to engage the port community through Zoom webinars. A typical one-hour format includes three 15-minute presentations followed by Q&A/discussion.
Print, digital and email communications
- Pacific Ports Magazine — With great feedback on our first issue in August, 2020, we’re moving full-steam ahead to establish a new media resource for ports. Pacific Ports Magazine will be published three times in 2021 — January, April and October — and will feature exclusive articles and interviews that share insights, provide project updates, and highlight new technologies and trends.We are currently working on the January issue and have just issued a call for editorial ideas. Please contact Jane McIvor (604-893-8800 / firstname.lastname@example.org) with your ideas. The deadline for final editorial is November 30, 2020.Advertising booking deadline: December 11, 2020 with material due by December 18, 2020. For more information on advertising opportunities, contact Philippe Critot (323-578-2452 / email@example.com).Check out our first issue below.
- Digital/online — www.pacificports.org provides a great way to promote your company and share your news. Featuring frequent updates from the APP, its members, and the maritime industry at large, pacificports.org includes well-placed banner advertising throughout the site. And don’t forget — APP Members receive three free months of banner advertising! The APP has a strong social media presence via Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, providing yet more ways to get your message out to a key maritime audience.
- Enews — Semi-monthly emails sent to a validated contact list of over 3,000 maritime stakeholders. In addition to pushing out web-based articles, important industry notices, and upcoming events, APP Enews includes trackable banner advertising.
Digital Magazine archives
April 2021January 2021