The official magazine of the Association of Pacific Ports with a focus on issues, activities and updates for Ports encircling the Pacific Ocean.
Volume 4, Issue 1 — July 2023
- Features include:
- Industry Insight with Mario Cordero, Chief Executive Officer, Port of Long Beach
- Project Management: What does it take to build the future? By Captain Jamie Marshall and Darcey Hormann
- Port Expansion: Port of Pohnpei undertakes survey for expansion
- Port Modernization: Westport Marina modernization underway
- Port of Stockton: 90 years and counting!
- Port Leadership: Port of Brookings Harbor’s new Port Manager a familiar face
- Climate Change: Climate resiliency — a mega-challenge for ports. By Gordon Feller
… plus much more!