Volume 2, Issue 2 — April, 2021
- Cruise Industry: Cruise industry rebound will come … it’s just a question of when
- Governance: The role of the port authority in maritime logistics. By Dr. Trevor Heaver
- Best Practices: The Port of Portland — Shared prosperity through social equity
- Harbor Management: Bringing recreational harbor management into the 21st century
- Technology: Port Management Information Systems — A “smart” solution for ports of all sizes
- Environment: Port of Stockton moves toward zero-emissions goal
- Marine Pilotage: Guardians of the coast
- New Technology: Continuous Marine Safety — A real-time approach to risk management in the port. By Dr. Scott Beatty
- Grant Strategies: How to prepare a winning grant application. By Jeannie Beckett
- Preserved Wood: The remarkable history and uncertain future of preserved wood in ports. By Ryan Pessah
- Plus New Member Profiles:
- Port of Brookings Harbor
- GCT Global Container Terminals Inc.
- Pavement Technical Solutions, Inc.
- Salus Resources Inc.
- MarineLabs Data Systems Inc.