Conveniently located in Northwest Washington’s fertile Skagit (pronounced Skaa-Jit) Valley, found midway between the metropolitan areas of Seattle, Washington, and Vancouver, British Columbia, the Port of Skagit owns and operates four key facilities: the Skagit Regional Airport, the Bayview Business Park, the La Conner Marina and the SWIFT Center in Sedro-Woolley. Combined, the Port’s four facilities are home to more than 100 businesses that employ some 1,800 workers in sustainable household wage jobs, and we still have plenty of room to grow.
At a glance
- Skagit Regional Airport
- The primary runway (11-29) is oriented in a northwest-southeast direction, which is generally in line with prevailing winds; paved and lighted with a full-length parallel taxiway (Taxiway A) on its north side; published dimensions are 5,477 feet long by 100 feet wide.
- The secondary runway (04-22) is oriented northeast-southwest; paved and lighted with a full-length taxiway (Taxiway B) running alongside; published dimensions are 3,000 feet long by 60 feet wide.
- Six designated aircraft apron areas (A through F) and one cargo apron with a total capacity of 106 tie-down parking spaces.
- 24-hour fuel service with mobile jet fuel.
- GPS and NDB approaches.
- La Conner Marina
- Two marina basins on the east shore of the Swinomish Channel, open all year.
- 2,400 linear feet of guest moorage on F and G floats.
- 366 covered berths.
- 130 open berths.
- Haul-out slip with sling hoist and forklift.
- 178 dry boat berths (dry storage).
- Waste pump-out; power & water; free Wi-Fi; restrooms, showers, & laundry; key card security.
- Bayview Business Park
- Uniquely positioned in northwest Washington, about halfway between Seattle and Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Tenants are surrounded by 1051.07 acres of forested industrial property.
- All lots have utilities, including fiber optics, with a variety of lot sizes that range from one to nine acres.
- Property available for development includes light-industrial (118 acres with lots ranging in size from 0.6 acres to larger than 10 acres) and heavy-industrial (50 acres with lots ranging in size from 1.7 to 8.8 acres).
15400 Airport Drive
Burlington, WA 98233 USA
Dr. Kevin E. Ware (District 1)
Steven Omdal (District 2)
William Shuler (District 3)