Conveniently located in Northwest Washington’s fertile Skagit Valley, found midway between the metropolitan areas of Seattle, Washington, and Vancouver, British Columbia, the Port of Skagit owns and operates four key facilities: the Skagit Regional Airport, the Bayview Business Park, the La Conner Marina and the SWIFT Center in Sedro-Woolley. Combined, the Port’s four facilities are home to more than 100 businesses that employ some 1,800 workers in sustainable household wage jobs, and there’s still plenty of room to grow.
At a glance
- Skagit Regional Airport
- The primary runway (11-29) is oriented in a northwest-southeast direction, which is generally in line with prevailing winds; paved and lighted with a full-length parallel taxiway (Taxiway A) on its north side; published dimensions are 5,477 feet long by 100 feet wide.
- The secondary runway (04-22) is oriented northeast-southwest; paved and lighted with a full-length taxiway (Taxiway B) running alongside; published dimensions are 3,000 feet long by 60 feet wide.
- Six designated aircraft apron areas (A through F) and one cargo apron with a total capacity of 106 tie-down parking spaces.
- East apron 5½ acre expansion can accommodate several medium and large transient business jet aircraft.
- US Customs & Border Protection Services available for international arrivals, 24 hours a day.
- 24-hour fuel service with mobile jet fuel.
- GPS and NDB approaches.
- La Conner Marina
- Two marina basins on the east shore of the Swinomish Channel, open all year.
- 2,400 linear feet of guest moorage on F and G floats.
- 366 covered berths.
- 130 open berths.
- Haul-out slip with sling hoist and forklift.
- Approximately 100 dry boat berths (dry storage).
- Waste pump-out; power & water; free Wi-Fi; restrooms, showers, & laundry; key fob security.
- RV Park with 60+ camping sites.
- Bayview Business Park
- Uniquely positioned in northwest Washington, about halfway between Seattle and Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Tenants are surrounded by 1,000 acres of forested industrial property.
- Primary industries at the Bayview Business Park include aerospace, maritime and general manufacturing.
- The business park is also home to a value-added agriculture cluster of complementary ag businesses and industries.
- Property available for development includes light-industrial (118 acres with lots ranging in size from 0.6 acres to larger than 10 acres) and heavy-industrial (50 acres with lots ranging in size from 1.7 to 8.8 acres).
- SWIFT Center
- Historic former Northern State Hospital campus in Sedro-Woolley.
- Port of Skagit took local ownership of the property from State of Washington in July 2018.
- The Port and partners are leading efforts to revitalize the campus to focus on economic development in eastern Skagit County, with the vision of a center for innovation and technology.
15400 Airport Drive
Burlington, WA 98233 USA
Dr. Kevin E. Ware (District 1)
Steven Omdal (District 2)
William Shuler (District 3)