Best Best & Krieger LLP congratulates the seven attorneys who return to the annual Northern California Super Lawyers list, and the one who is again recognized as a Northern California Super Lawyers Rising Star. These attorneys, selected by their peers, represent a wide variety of practices. They are all based in BB&K’s Walnut Creek and Sacramento offices.
The Super Lawyers list includes no more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the region. Included on the Northern California Super Lawyers list are:
- Jeffrey C. Chang (Employee Benefits)
- Cathy Deubel Salenko (Health Care)
- Sarah E. Owsowitz (Land Use/Zoning)
- Stacey N. Sheston (Employment & Labor)
- Harriet A. Steiner (State/Local/Municipal)
- Gene Tanaka (Environmental Litigation)
- Iris P. Yang (Environmental)
In addition, Allison De Tal was again named to the Northern California Super Lawyers Rising Stars list for Tax. To be selected for the Rising Stars list, attorneys must be under the age of 40 or in practice for less than 10 years. No more than 2.5 percent of the region’s attorneys are selected.
For more information about Super Lawyers, visit SuperLawyers.com.