Our firm draws on a wealth of experience in Marine Navigation and Seamanship. Using a global network of consultants and contributors specializing in areas such as marine law, technology, safety, and economics, we are a leading provider of cutting-edge maritime information and solutions.
We have brought together highly experienced specialists and are pleased to be able to offer Consultant services and training in the following marine fields:
- Maritime Administration
- Marine Aids to Navigation
- Marine Safety and Regulations
- Vessel Traffic Services
- Marine Search and Rescue
- Port State Control and ISPS
- Coastal, River and Port Infrastructure
- Marine Pollution Prevention and Response
- Small Vessel Operator Expertise
207-15025 Victoria Ave.
White Rock, British Columbia
Canada V4B 1G2
Captain Brian Tuomi, Principal – firstname.lastname@example.org