Innovative Manufacturing Inc. is a Canadian manufacturer and international marketer of corrosion protection for the marine, industrial, and construction industries. In business since 1948, Innovative products are distributed in over 36 countries worldwide.
Our 57,000 sq. ft. manufacturing plant is located in Delta, Canada, and is strategically linked to the Port of Vancouver for fast export to world locations.
At Innovative, we invest in research and development of new products for corrosion protection, sealing and repair problems. We are constantly seeking innovative ways to economically and easily solve problems on board, or on site.
Marine products include:
- PetroWrap Anti-Corrosion Tape — developed for long term protection of metal surfaces that are underground, underwater, or exposed – even in the most severe environments.
It consists of a cold applied system of petrolatum-based PetroWrap Anti-Corrosion Tape, PetroWrap Primer, and, where contouring is necessary, PetroWrap Mastic. PetroWrap adheres to surfaces without heating, even on damp and/or indifferently prepared areas. (More information)
- CanFix Emergency Repair Kit (Approved and used by the U.S. Navy and Canadian Coast Guard) — a complete system for making emergency repairs to a wide variety of pipe materials CanFix consists of a patented, fiberglass cloth impregnated with water activated resin that sets in minutes with no measuring, mixing, or messy cleanup. Each kit contains a roll of CanFix cloth, a two part epoxy for filling and sealing, a pair of latex gloves, and complete instructions for use. (More information)
- CanSeal Marine Tape — premium quality roll type marine tape recommended for moderate weather conditions. CanSeal is available in 4”, 6” or 12” widths and combines quality and convenience at an economical price. (More information)
- ExoWrap Insulation System — the ‘one-step’ insulation system, is the quick and easy way to insulate high temperature surfaces in vessel engine rooms. ExoWrap is a revolutionary system made from biosoluble vitreous silicate fibre which is reinforced with an outer jacket of heat sealed aluminum foil. In tape or blanket format, ExoWrap is applied in one step eliminating the need for bulky and time consuming layered insulation. ExoWrap can be easily removed and reinstalled by using the ExoWrap Silhesive Tape and is rated for use to 1,000 C max. ExoWrap can be used throughout the engine room. (More information)
- NoSpray Protective Tape — a type-approved aluminum/glass cloth jacketing system designed to prevent the flammable spray of hot oil which can come in contact with hot surfaces thus causing fires in vessel engine rooms. NoSpray anti splashing system is available in tape or sheet format and is coated on one side with a silicone adhesive for ease of installation and superior adhesion. (More information)
- NoSpray Shields — designed to contain the spray of hazardous liquids in vessel engine rooms, a cause of dangerous fires and loss of life and property. NoSpray Shields are manufactured in multiple layers from a silicone rubber applied on a silica fibre fabric, specially formulated to withstand high temperatures and pressures, and an aluminum foil lining, which creates a corrosion resistant barrier for long lasting protection. NoSpray Shields are available in various widths which can be cut to size for use on flanges, valves, fittings, or any irregular shaped surface which can leak hazardous liquids. NoSpray Shields encapsulate the protected surface and are easily installed using our drawstring system. Removable, reusable and extremely durable. NoSpray Shields provide a consistent, clean look in vessel engine rooms. (More information)
- SteamKote HT Pipe Dressing — a high temperature coating formulated to protect against corrosion on steam pipes, valves and deck equipment. SteamKote forms a flexible skin when cured that will not crack, peel or harden even under harsh marine conditions. SteamKote is the only non-flammable pipe dressing. (More information)
Innovative Manufacturing also has divisions that focus on:
861 Derwent Way
Delta, B.C. V3M 5R4
Adam Eweida, Manager, Marine Products Division