January 30, 2021 — The Office of Disaster Assistance and Petroleum Management, American Samoa, has unveiled a new logo. The colorful and stylistic design is eye-catching and refreshing!
ODAPM has also been active in a number of additional areas with recent Facebook posts noting:
- A presentation from the US Army Corp on American Samoa Post Disaster Watershed Assessment with local stakeholders and federal partners.
- A Tualauta Site visit with Governor Lemanu P. S. Mauga; Homeland Security & Department of Public Works.
- A meeting with between Public Assistance Officer Deputy Director Salu Tuigamala with FEMA in regards to the ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic and projects which may be eligible for reimbursement under FEMA’s Public Assistance Program.
- ODAPM’s briefing with the Governor’s Authorized Representative (GAR), Honorable Lt. Governor Talauega Eleasalo Ale. “Thank you for making time to meet with us and discuss important issues pertaining to our various programs i.e., Public Assistance, Hazard Mitigation and AS Petroleum Coop.”
- Welcoming newly appointed Director Ms. Lisa Tuatoo. “We look forward to all the accomplishments we shall achieve under your leadership and guidance.”