August 17, 2021 — Lots of news from Lynker this month!
First, Lynker has won two OCM Technical Support Services contracts! We are excited to be able to continue our support to NOAA’s National Ocean Service, Office for Coastal Management (OCM) providing services including Application and Data Services, IT Infrastructure Support, Management and Administration, Finance, Facilities and Security, Geospatial Support, Social Science, Training, Fellowships, and Communications and Outreach.
In addition, we are proud of our Lynker staff who received the CO-OPS Director’s Awards for 2021! These awards are given to superior individuals and teams who demonstrate achievement in advancing CO-OPS strategic goals.
Congratulations to Lynker’s…
- Edward Davis & Analise Keeney on The HAB (Harmful Algal Bloom) Team for receiving the Team Award for Leadership
- Julia Engdahl for the Individual Award for Professional Excellence
- Mojgan Rostaminia, Ph.D. for the Team Award for Scientific & Technical Excellence
- Nicole Kruz for the Individual Award for Customer Service
- Mark Hafez, Vuai David, Shaena R., & Max Ivanov, the Chesapeake Instruments Lab members who won the team award for Customer Service
- Analise Keeney for the Individual Award for Employee Engagement
Lynker also made the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America for the sixth year in a row.